Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To Get Your Juices Flowing

It's collection day and I thought I would offer up some inspirational pieces for your perusal.
Up first are some amazing lampwork beads available on Etsy.....there was another bead....but someone bought it (looks over at Ms. Cindy)...fortunately the artist had tons of gorgeous goodies in her store to choose from.
Click on the collection to be taken to it....just in case you feel like shopping or something :)



Next is an Artfire collection with thought given...and a nudge...to those of you thinking of entering the section of the Bead Maven's 'Vernal Visions' challenge where your entry is based on a Maven's tutorial.
Here, I've paired up some of our tutorials with focal beads that might give you the inspiration you need to get cracking on your entry.


So...hopefully these will give you some inspiration and not stretch the credit card too far :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, jeez, I dunno about anyone else, but I had to go and buy two of those beads, so thanks!!!! And one of em is indeed going to be my vernal visions project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to buy one too :) Hopefully I'll get to use it in the book.

    ReplyDelete